- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
OIL CHANGE SPECIALview coupon
FREE OIL FILTER
$49.95 Conventional Oil
$79.50 Synthetic Oil
I had the most pleasant conversation today with Sue on the phone. It only takes a second to realize they really do care about you the customer. I felt like I had known this place for 20 years just by our phone call. Sue gave me some really great advice to set me up in the best possible way in the future. It's hard to find an honest place out there and you can tell instantly this is the place you HAVE to head over to for honest and sincere work. I will be by very soon when the time is right to give them my business and you should too! So glad I was recommended to this place!