- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
SMOG CHECK SPECIAL $10 OFFview coupon
$52.50 2000 & UP
$118.40 1995 & UNDER
Pusheen Hailey, 08/28/2020
BJ's has been my go to shop in town for 5 years. Brad and Sue are always so nice and professional. I've shopped around on pricing but they are always more than fair. You never have to worry about getting ripped off or up sold on repairs that don't need to be done. Good hard working honest business here. I recommend everyone in town to this shop.